Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Maori Gods.

WALT write to describe how our Nga atua maori relate to us.

This term Huia whanau and I were learning about the Maori gods and what they did, Riley, Marko and I made an animation to make it look like the creation story. we tried our best to finish everything we could and had to do, but had no success to finishing our must-do's. Then on Wednesday we all learnt a new song from our great teacher, Miss Fleet! she also wanted us to see what maori god relate to us. I think the maori god I relate to is Rongo-ma-tane, that's only because i'm always happy to help and it takes a while for me to get angry.

What Maori god do you think you relate to?

3 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Jaspa. I really enjoyed reading your post about maori gods. I would be really interested to see your animation about the creation story. How did you find collaborating with others in your class? Oh, thanks for the awesome compliment Jaspa! How did you enjoy the new song? I really like the way you've connected yourself to Rongo-mā-tāne, and I agree with you. You are always happy and smiling, and I have rarely seen you angry or upset. Are there any other gods that you feel connected to, or more connected to than others? What atua do you think some of your siblings would relate to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job jaspa i agree about rongo ma tane,you have even used macaaron thing a ma bob. would you like to do more maori god stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tena koe Miss Fleet. thank you for saying you wanted to see my animation, but i can't finish it. and collaborating with Marko and Riley was a little hard, that's only because they kept fighting on the animation so I kinda gave up on it. The new song was really great to! I bet you everyone loves it Miss fleet.

    ReplyDelete