Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

My hobby.

What are your favourite things to do? My hobbies include's drawing, reading, swimming, and biking at home. Drawing has always been my hobby i used to always make drawings for my mother and farther and they loved them. Reading became a hobby from wings of fire, so I could read almost any book and be glued to it. Swimming is another hobby I love because of how fast i want to be, and so I know how to swim instead of drowning. I love biking because me and Starley have races and she usually wins.

4 comments:

  1. that is cool what do you draw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jaspa. When I was younger, one of my favourite things was also drawing! I remember drawing a vase with flowers in it for one of my teachers, and it took me 3 days!! I wanted it to be perfect. Like Riley, I'd love to know what kind of things you like to draw? Do you use other images for inspiration or do you prefer to draw from your imagination?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jaspa. When i was younger my favourite thing was drawing to i would draw Maori thing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Fleet, I do use images sometimes when I don't know what to draw, but usually i use my imagination.

    ReplyDelete